WD Care Extended is ideal for users who want to protect their hardware investment. This plan offers an additional year of repair and replacement service beyond the standard limited warranty for eligible WD drives.
Only available for certain WD desktop and mobile drives, without a PATA interface. For a complete eligibility list please see: www.WDCare.com/eligibility
- This service plan is subject to full terms and conditions – please see www.WDCare.com prior to purchase
- This plan offers an additional year of repair and replacement service beyond the standard limited warranty for eligible WD drives.
- Must be purchased within 1 year after the purchase of your drive and activated within 30 days after purchase of the plan.
- To obtain support phone numbers and hours in your region please visit WD suppor at http://support.wdc.com/contact.
- Visit www.WDCare.com for complete WD Care Express and WD Care Extended details.
A few things to know:
- You don’t have to buy a WD Care Extended plan at the same time as you purchase your new drive. You have up to a year to decide.
- If you change your mind, you can cancel your WD Care Express plan for up to a period of up to 30 days after your purchase of the plan or 15 days after proper activation of your plan, whichever is later, and you will receive (unless local law provides otherwise) a full refund less the value of any services provided under your plan.
- Your WD Care Express plan is backed by the full faith and credit of Western Digital Technologies, Inc., 3355 Michelson Drive, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92612 USA.
- Other suppliers or retailers may offer an alternative support service. Your household insurance may provide some protection for your product.
- Your WD Care Express plan will not end if a claim is made; it will continue for the term of the plan.
- There are statutory rights in place that apply to faulty goods. You can find advice on those rights from the Citizens Advice Bureau.